heX Online
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

heX Online

KalOnline PrivatServer

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Missing items :(

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
AxE

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Missing items :( Empty
BeitragThema: Missing items :(   Missing items :( Icon_minitimeMo Sep 24, 2007 4:33 pm

Hi GMs,
since you are not online or you ignore my PMs i would like to tell it here where i hope you ll hear me. First of all, your maintenances are making some strange things. When you put your new homepage on our guildleader (Trinity) of guild Sisters was kicked from its own guild. Not long ago there was another maintenance where strange things had happen like dissapearances of items (i lost g55+8/+1 eva gloves and boots, ablaze trinket, g59 14/14/12 +3otp kings DB imperial stick), and i also heard NoMercy has lost his animal (g24 panther i think, dont know exact grade of his animal).

Cuz im affraid to loose any more equipment especially my hardly dropped g60 and g62 or my g40 bird i would be very happy if you fix that. It would also be nice if you can get us back the stuff that was lost.

TNX

(btw, i like this server very much and i would like it to be more online Smile, you have nice new homepage too Wink)
Nach oben Nach unten
Eno

Eno

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: ^^   Missing items :( Icon_minitimeDi Okt 02, 2007 2:23 pm

Your rich^^

''btw, i like this server very much and i would like it to be more online , you have nice new homepage too '' affraid

schleimer
Nach oben Nach unten
TrinityOnForum

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: Missing items :(   Missing items :( Icon_minitimeDi Okt 02, 2007 4:07 pm

Eno that was posted long ago when we all had a hope for this server. AxE is the highest lvl mage now Wink(also highest char of all if we dont count cheaters above him ^^). That items still werent returned to him.
BTW lvl 70 is easy to achieve(70+ is hard already) so dont say we should be reseted. Catch us uf you can ^^.

Three Sisters
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Missing items :(   Missing items :( Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Missing items :(
Seite 1 von 1