heX Online
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

heX Online

KalOnline PrivatServer

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

GMs helping some players? :(

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
TrinityOnForum

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

GMs helping some players? :( Empty
BeitragThema: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitimeMi Sep 26, 2007 3:39 pm

Hi all,
im writing this note cuz i dont like that some players are privileged just becouse they know GMs and admins from elswhere. Yesterday night TrojanGER come to AOG and used cooldown storm (using multi storms at same time). When i told him i will report that to GMs he said that nothing would happen anyway becouse he knows Tino (hexXoR) and he is untouchable. Today i also saw cooldown storms in front of fort and i checked on ranking who would be able to cast it (65+ lvls) and only 2 players capable of doing it were M and KekzRaider. After chating with both of them i find out that they are friends (also TrojanGER is their friend) and they also know Tino(hexXoR) what means that they are imune for punnishments too. I also cant believe that any of lvl72+ knights came there without hacks (there is no char that could lvl faster as mage).

I am very active player and i lvl together with my two friends AxE and TAZ (we are all mages). We are more online than this server LOL Wink and everytime that our lvls come close to highest lvls there is usualy maintenance and the next day those high lvls are already far ahead (with vagas LOL).
We all just want clean and fair server to ALL players.

Tino(hexXoR) and other GMs, if you are reading this i hope you ll take some smart actions and at least tell your friends not to use cooldown cuz it makes really big lags. Do this in favour to your server.

Three Sisters
Nach oben Nach unten
Broesel100

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitimeMi Sep 26, 2007 8:35 pm

So.. now i want to say also something! I´m Playing on these server and i´m an Vaga and i know to lvl fast because i play a few years Kal Online.... ! -----> And I´m Not a Hacker.. Shocked
So please don´t say that we ( the Vagas ) are Hackers...... scratch
Nach oben Nach unten
TrinityOnForum

BeitragThema: Re: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitimeMi Sep 26, 2007 9:19 pm

Im playing KalOnline also many years and i we tried many private servers and i know why i picked mage as my char.
CUZ MAGES ARE LVLing MUCH FASTER THAN ALL OTHER CHARS!!!!!
This is universal rule to all servers so dont bullshit me on this.
I kill 20+ mobs in one lure when you take it one by one, and cant match my kill speed. And also im checking ratings and whos online near 20h a day and even a donkey would know that inactive players cant lvl. Check rankings and see for yourself.

If you wanna prove me oposite show me how you lvl Wink. Last time one of you said that you lvl in Animal Island (LOL), those animals have such a HP that even Vagas could not kill it fast enough(another bullshit). Im used to hear lies all the time.

In the same time you all had g62 swords and g60 armors. How is that posible when we(me,TAZ,AxE) were in AOG all the time splashying God of Lights without seeing you or getting any g62 sword? Can you explain that?

Enjoy and have a nice day.

Three Sisters
Nach oben Nach unten
EverythingForHer

BeitragThema: Re: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitimeMi Sep 26, 2007 10:27 pm

I agree with Trinity. These players talking on shouts today about hacking (cooldown) on other "noob" private servers. I miss some ss, where they typeing on shouts stupid and childlike sentences, for example: "... kinder gang und fuck polizei" (this one say player "M"). Hey noob, you feel strong enought in game? I am adult and i don't let you acting like that noob. Move (use) your brain, there is playing a lot of kids! I have a lot game friends from germany and never saw behaviour like they acting. Anyway thanks for playing on nice server. Very nice changes in game, d1 (d2 rooms) rox! Great home page and forum. Keep server online and watch for cheaters and dumbasses.
Last word. Better don't meet my person on other server noobs. You will get owned, i am seeking a kind of ppl like you. PEACE!

eveforyou and MiSsJaXx (my wife soon)

ps. for all ppl who we meet in game except these dumbs - nice to meet you, big greetings and good luck! I will look sometimes here :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
TrinityOnForum

BeitragThema: Re: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitimeFr Sep 28, 2007 1:30 pm

And yesterday it happened again, when KingTank and ErzEngel just made big lvl jump in few hours (KingTank-2lvls , ErzEngel-3lvls).
At first they were trying to convince us they didnt cheat at all but later they confesed that it was a mistake (by R1 personaly). The only mistake here was that that this time it was to obvious to all people cuz we are not so stupid as you think. Next time when you wanna help those players dont be so obvious and we wont find it out and complain Very Happy.

And dont lie to the people here that this is not cheating and that you play fair.
I am a player that would not join on killing lord cuz that is cheating when lord is easily killed by less than 5 ppls(or GM), for Lord there should be 30+ players to kill it, that means 5 partys at least.

BTW KingTank and ErzEngel still havent been reseted to lvl 77 and lvl 75. GMs will you just ignore that? Sad

Three Sisters
Nach oben Nach unten
TAZonFORUM

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitimeFr Sep 28, 2007 5:46 pm

Gm/Admin be fair and reset KingTank's and ErzEngel's lvls to where they should be.

Best regards

Three Sisters
Nach oben Nach unten
TrinityOnForum

BeitragThema: Re: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitimeSo Sep 30, 2007 11:40 pm

LOL,
I asked KingTank when does he train becouse i never saw him training (!!!NEVER!!!), and he said to me " I train when you are not online ". This is the sickest excuse i ever heard. Since im not alone in this game (also AxE and TAZ) we check who is online all the time and we stand behind our words. Together we probably cover arround 20/24 h a day. The rest is maintenance ^^. We hang on main page also during maintain.

There was also some funny thing that happened when player M was hacking big time and he was also proud of it. He said that the server will be restarted tomorrow. The next nothing happened. When i shout M is a hacker (cuz he is) a message from GM came that said: " Stop speaking shit Trinity, player M was only testing Hackshield!" I shoutet back to him that he always find excuse for his friends and i was kicked (just needed to log in again).

Why do you all pretend to have nothing in common. Appoint M, KingTank, Broesel100, ErzEngel,... (your friends) as a GMs so they wont bullshit on us that they train fair.

Im writing posts like that cuz i am not so stupid not to see that and i actually dont care so much what lvl i am. I only want FAIR server to ALL!!!

See you soon.
Nach oben Nach unten
Tyskacz

BeitragThema: Re: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitimeMo Okt 01, 2007 12:32 am

I aggre with Trinity and I don't know why admin or GMs are nothing do with that, You even don't want to expline it too us...
That is not fair to other players, this is good serwer but it will be better when rules will be fair and the same for every player
Nach oben Nach unten
TrinityOnForum

BeitragThema: Re: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitimeMo Okt 01, 2007 12:38 am

Yep Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: GMs helping some players? :(   GMs helping some players? :( Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

GMs helping some players? :(
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
heX Online :: Public Talk :: heX Online Talk-
Gehe zu: