heX Online
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

heX Online

KalOnline PrivatServer

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
TrinityOnForum

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"? Empty
BeitragThema: GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"?   GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"? Icon_minitimeSa Sep 29, 2007 12:22 pm

You know that we unprivileged players have problems that needs your help. I and also my friends PMed you a lot but there was no response (we were ignored). But when we were in conflict with some unfair players (KingTank, ErzEngel, M,...) you suddenly just came from nowhere telling me to shut up. Why should i shut up if you are not doing work you are supposed to do. Instead of that you are killing Lord whenever you get borred. Your job is to help us not ignore us all the time.

Problems unsolved:
- Trinity was kicked from its own guild once
- I got char Cranach from its owner (he left server) and you couldnt offer me pass change (instead you blocked him?)
- AxE lost some good armors after maintenance
- We cant take Screen Shoots and we cannot show pictures (of cheating, bad speaking,our lvling...) on this forum
- We saw a lot of hacking in the last week (hackers werent banned)
- We know that GM helped to lvl some players (it has its own topic so i ll be short this time)
- Player M was spreading arround that server will be rollbacked(or restarted) cuz of things that happened
- The biggest problem is that you havent respond to none of this problems in past and that means the future of this server wont be better cuz it can only get worse...

Trinity, AxE and TAZ are playing fair from beginning and we all want this server would be better this is why we say what disturbs us. We wanna help this server to get better!!!

We would be very happy if you would respond at least to that post if you couldnt answer to other posts in past.

Three Sisters
Nach oben Nach unten
M

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: OHA !   GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"? Icon_minitimeDi Okt 02, 2007 4:10 pm

king thats me

lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
TrinityOnForum

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"?   GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"? Icon_minitimeDi Okt 02, 2007 4:31 pm

You think you are funny M? GMs are not mature enough to know that they should not do difference between players. LOL i checked in members menu LOL. R1 is 16 and Virus is 17 years old. That tels me everything. How much are you M, 14? R1 found nice excuse for your hacking last time Very Happy, but we are not so stupid as you think. I know a lot kids like you who think they are allmighty and untouchable. Anyway i didnot compete in lvling with anyone else, i actually just wanted to be full g60. Since this server is almost 24h on maintenance and even when its online its so laggy cuz of hackers (like you M, and others i already told their names in other posts) i dont believe i could ever wear full g60. And GMs dont do nothing. :S lol

Enjoy.

Three Sisters
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"?   GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

GMs why the only reply to me is always "shut up"?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
heX Online :: Public Talk :: heX Online Talk-
Gehe zu: